How to Create a GIG that Gets Orders on Fiverr in 2023?: Freelancing is turning out to be a preferred profession for many, especially after COVID-19 Pandemic as people lose their jobs and struggle to make ends meet. In such times of financial crisis, Freelancing orchestrates a way to make money on the internet without leaving your home.
Today in this Article i will show You How to Create a GIG that Gets Orders on Fiverr in 2023? How to Create a GIG that Gets Orders on Fiverr,fiverr create a gig,how to create a gig on fiverr for data entry,how to create a professional gig on fiverr.
It is estimated that the number of freelancers who have signed up on different freelance marketplaces has increased since March because people foresee this as one viable option to render their services and make money.
Honestly speaking, as a freelancer who has been in this business for two decades, I do not see a reason why people should not freelance; even if they do not know any computer skills.
I know it may come as a surprise but I can assure you I genuinely meant when I wrote the above line.
How to Create a GIG that Gets Orders on Fiverr See, if you are good at communication skills, if you know the art of selling and can do good business development, you can still do freelancing, get projects and hire an expert do that job for you. Many people are opting for this business line, they get projects from different freelancer websites and outsource it to the skilled resource and make money. This helps overall economy of a country too.
Freelancing over the years has become an art. It is about the presentation of your portfolio on your profile. A nice presentation, stating your services clearly gets in a better chance of grabbing the client’s interest and convince them to contact you. Once you are contacted, it’s your communication and business development skill that can roll the ball forward.
I am a graphic designer but little did I know about website development, mobile app development, and other skills. I learned basic information about these skills and then started bidding on Guru, a website that happens to be one of the largest freelance marketplaces online. I was able to convince my clients with my communication skills and through my business development expertise, I have made over one million dollars, a feat not many Pakistani freelancers have achieved.
For beginners who want to do freelancing, Fiverr is the first choice as they can get orders if their Gig ranks well. The good thing about Fiverr is, you are not required to bid only to get projects. It is a non-traditional marketplace, buyers come and they can buy your service, commonly known as “Gig”.
Question is, how to get your GiG ranked?
Well, the answer to this question requires some deep thinking. Let’s decipher some pointers.
- Find a niche that has less competition.
- Focus on long-tail keywords. For example, instead of putting the keyword in you title as “web developer”, try using “WordPress web developer”
- Use the same keywords in your Gig description. Never copy someone else’s GIG description. You can take ideas from other Gigs but never copy word by word.
- Thumbnail of your Gig matters a lot. Make it impressive. If you do not know graphic design, try using Canva.
- Use Tags, the tags help buyers with keywords so use tags intelligently.
- The lowest price does not necessarily mean you will get the orders.
- Stay online, literally 24/7. Sadly. Fiverr works this way.
- Respond to the messages instantly. Do not wait for hours to respond to a message. The responsive is a key to ranking your Gig on Fiverr.
- Promote Gig on Social media, on your Facebook and other profiles. It helps to gain viewership and that helps on Fiverr.
This is it, the key is finding a niche with relatively less competition and publishing your Gig in that category. By using long-tail keywords, you will be able to get your Gig ranked among others. Remember, picture should be attractive enough.
Also, remember to use the same long-tail keyword in your title, description, and use other keywords in your description.