Are You Looking for Top PDF Reader for Windows Today i will show You pdf reader for windows.
PDF peruser for windows has been a backbone in the realm of figuring. With such countless choices out there, how would you realize which is ideal? To assist you with picking, we’ve incorporated a rundown of the main five PDF perusers for Windows 10 that are right now accessible. Furthermore, to settle on your choice considerably simpler, we’ll likewise give an outline of every item just as its components. So continue to peruse to discover more.
Nitro Reader is a free, open-source PDF reader that is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems. It can read pdf files without having to install Adobe Acrobat or any other software. Nitro Reader comes in two versions. They are A browser plugin for reading pdfs on the internet and a desktop application that you can download from their website. There are many other eye-catching features of this famous PDF reader. You will love all these. Here are some features of Nitro Reader.
Features of Nitro Reader
Nitro Reader has been designed to be a fast and easy way to read PDFs on your Windows device. You can do many things with this PDF reader.
- Scroll through the document.
- Zoom in and out of pages.
- Search option for text.
- Highlight text passages.
- Take notes without internet connection.
- Draw shapes such as circles, squares, or arrows in a document
These are just a few of the many features offered by Nitro Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a free PDF viewing application, which can be downloaded on your Windows computer. This is one of the most popular in the present time. You will enjoy all the features it offers you completely free. This is a product from Adobe. This company has a huge number of software that work in the creative field. But Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is different from them.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
It has several features that make it easier to read and interact with PDFs. These features are
- Searchable Text and Annotations
- Auto-fill function for forms
- Reading Mode for simplified reading of articles
- It’s a free
- An easy-to-use tool that can be downloaded
These are some exclusive features of this special PDF reader.
Another most loved PDF reader in the market for Windows devices is PDF-XChange Editor. PDF-XChange Editor is a powerful and versatile PDF editor. This tool is also used to read this type of files. It can be used to create, edit, convert and annotate PDF files. This software has been used by professionals around the world for years – there are many reasons why you should consider it too.
Features of PDF-XChange Editor
There are some special features that are ready to catch your eye. These features will force you to use this PDF reader. Here are the features of this tool.
- Can editing PDF files
- Search and replace
- Digital Signatures and Annotations
- Easy-to-use interfaceSo, these are the main and attractive features of this PDF reader. I personally used this software for a long time. I can support you with this software.
The Google Drive app is a popular form of cloud storage and has been used by many people for years. It’s an easy way to store your files online without any hassle. You can use it to share documents with other users, collaborate on projects together, and even get access to your work at any time from anywhere. But besides this use, Google Drive also has a special feature of reading PDF. This software can read PDF files very easily. It has some specialties in reading these types of files.
Features of Google Drive PDF Reader
Google Drive has many uses. Among them, storing files and also sharing are main. But as a pdf reader, it has some specialties. These special features are.
- Offline PDF Reading
- PDF editing
- PDF Listening
- Easy SharingThese are the most common features of the Google Drive PDF reading feature.
Sumatra PDF is a free and open-source program that offers some of the features found in Adobe Acrobat. It supports Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X operating systems. Sumatra PDF has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release. Many people from different parts of the world love this pdf reader for many reasons. Some of its features are unique and special. Let’s have a look at these features of this reader.
Features of SumatraPDF
SumatraPDF is a free PDF reader that can open and read any PDF document. This program has many features. In this section of the article, we will discuss these features of this app.
- Ability to view all pages of a document
- Use different zoom levels
- Select text or graphics for copying and pasting into other documents
- Create bookmarks with annotations including comments and highlighting
- Completely free
- Easy to useThese are the basic features of SumatraPDF. Any user of Windows can use this software very easily. You will also love these features of this pdf reader