Google Analytics Individual Qualification Quiz ,Exam , Test Answers 2022 : are you looking for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test Answers 2022 Today in This post i will show You Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test Answers 2022 , google analytics test answers,google analytics certification test answers,linkedin google analytics test answers.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Quiz ,Exam , Test Answers 2022
Q.1 – In Custom reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- (A) Same index
- (B) Same view
- (C) Same scope
- (D) Same Custom report
Q.2 – What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving a website?
- (A) Landing Pages report
- (B) All Pages report
- (C) Pages report
- (D) Exit Pages report
Q.3 – View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- (A) False
- (B) True
Q.4 – Which metric reports on how often a channel contributes to a conversion prior to last-click attribution?
- (A) Second-to-last-click attribution
- (B) Secondary conversion
- (C) Primary conversion
- (D) Assisted conversion
Q.5 – Which default traffic source dimensions does Google Analytics report for each website visitor?
- (A) Source and campaign
- (B) Campaign and ad content
- (C) Campaign and medium
- (D) Source and medium
Q.6 – Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- (A) Just before the closing </body> tag
- (B) Just after the opening <body> tag
- (C) Just after the opening <head> tag
- (D) Just before the closing </head> tag
Q.7 – Which user characteristic may NOT be used to change keyword bids in Google Ads?:
- (A) Location
- (B) Device
- (C) Time of day
- (D) Ad preference
Q.8 – In Multi-Channel Funnel reports, how are default conversions credited?
- (A) Last campaign, search or ad
- (B) Equal credit along the conversion touchpoints
- (C) Second to last campaign, search or ad
- (D) First campaign, search or ad
Q.9 – Which kinds of hits does Google Analytics track?
- (A) Pageview
- (B) Transaction
- (C) All of the above
- (D) Event
Q.10 – Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- (A) Pageview, Event, Transaction, Social
- (B) Location, Event, Time, Users per session
- (C) Destination, Event, Duration, Pages/Screens per session
- (D) Destination, Event, Pageview, Social
Q.11 – What would prevent data from appearing in a Custom report?
- (A) A filter that removes all the data
- (B) Too many metrics in a Custom report
- (C) Too many dimensions in a Custom report
- (D) Custom report isn’t shared with users in the same view
Q.12 – What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- (A) In-page analytics
- (B) Custom dimensions
- (C) Advertising features
- (D) Goals or Ecommerce
Q.13 – Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- (A) Source, Content and Term
- (B) Medium, Source and Campaign
- (C) Medium, Source and Content
- (D) Campaign, Content and Term
Q.14 – Views can include website data collected before the view was created.
- (A) FALSE
- (B) TRUE
Q.15 – When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
- (A) Every time a user performs an action with event tracking implemented
- (B) Every time a user adds an event to their calendar
- (C) Every time a user makes a reservation
- (D) Every time a user performs an action with pageview tracking implemented
Q.16 – To view accurate data in a Custom report, what action should be avoided?
- (A) Pair metrics and dimensions of different scopes
- (B) Use multiple dimensions together in the same report
- (C) Create a report with Custom Metrics
- (D) Use a Custom Dimension as a primary dimension
Q.17 – In Multi-Channel Funnel reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- (A) Television commercials
- (B) Social network
- (C) Paid and organic search
- (D) Website referrals
Q.18 – If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- (A) Analytics will set a new unique ID the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- (B) Analytics will not be able to associate user behaviour data with past data collected
- (C) All of the above
- (D) Analytics will set a new browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page
Q.19 – Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- (A) Geo
- (B) All traffic
- (C) Demographics
- (D) Behaviour
Q.20 – Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- (A) Demographics and Interests reports
- (B) Geo reports
- (C) Real-time reports
- (D) Cohort analysis reports
Q.21 – What criteria could not be used to create a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- (A) Users who viewed a homepage
- (B) Users who viewed a search result page on a website
- (C) Users who viewed product-detail pages
- (D) Users who returned an item that they purchased
Q.22 – What is not a filter setting for data in views?
- (A) Exclude
- (B) Restore
- (C) Modify
- (D) Include
Q.23 – If a user visits a web page with an embedded video, leaves without clicking on anything, and the session times out, how will Google Analytics report the session?
- (A) As an event
- (B) As a click
- (C) As an interaction
- (D) As a bounce
Q.24 – What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- (A) Custom Metric
- (B) Custom Dimension
- (C) Custom Channel Groupings
- (D) Calculated Metric
Q.25 – The default session timeout duration in Google Analytics is how many minutes?
- (A) 20
- (B) 5
- (C) 10
- (D) 30
Q.26 – When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- (A) When the sessions happen in different browsers on the same device
- (B) When the sessions happen in the same browser on the same device
- (C) When the sessions share the same browser cookie
- (D) When the sessions happen in the same browser on the same day
Q.27 – What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- (A) Users who visited a specific page on a website
- (B) Users who played a video on a website
- (C) Users who visited a physical store
- (D) Users who speak a particular language
Q.28 – What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day and 30-day periods?
- (A) Active Users report
- (B) Users Flow report
- (C) User Explorer report
- (D) Cohort Analysis report
Q.29 – What report compares metrics based on user acquisition date over a series of weeks?
- (A) Cohort Analysis
- (B) User Explorer
- (C) Active Users
- (D) Users Flow
Q.30 – What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
- (A) Number of times users returned to a website in a given time period
- (B) Percentage of sessions in which a user exits from a homepage
- (C) Percentage of visits when a user landed on a website and exited without any interactions
- (D) Percentage of total site exits
Q.31 – Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- (A) Filtered data is not recoverable
- (B) Data may be recovered within 30 days
- (C) Data may be recovered within ten days
- (D) Data may be recovered within five days
Q.32 – What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
- (A) Behaviour > New vs returning report
- (B) Behaviour > Frequency and Recency report
- (C) Interests > Affinity categories report
- (D) All traffic > Referrals report