Why 90% of CVs get Rejected?: You apply for many jobs but never get a call for an interview from any company. Have you ever wondered what could be wrong? If there is a job opening, surely, they will hire someone but every time, you miss out on the opportunity.
How do I Get AdSense Approval in 2021? A Step by Step Guide
An expert HR chief investigates the reasons why 90% of CVs get dismissed and he recognizes “Non-proficient CV” as a great explanation. Here is the thing that you are absent.
Here is what you probably are ignoring in your CV.
1. Most CVs talk about skills but very few speak about experiences, which is why you need a cover letter. Only one in ten CVs actually have a cover letter.3
9 Best Ways to Earn Money Online in Pakistan for Students Without Investment
2. Every third CV we see has typos in it. MS Word has a spell check available, please use it. Many CVs are rejected because they are poorly written. Even at senior levels, we find issues.
4 Tips for Building Credit as a Freelancer
3. When applying for a job, the CV & cover letter need to be modified for every job description. Most people click the apply button, thinking that the company will select them for what they have done.
4. Applying without reading the job description. This is the most common reason, folks apply to every job they see, thinking if there is an opening they may get a chance for an interview call.
How to Make $1000 and more Doing Freelancing Every Month?
5. Gold plating of CVs is great to get an interview call, but you also need to have the skills stated in the CV. Most of the time we find, people write they know everything on their CV, but the reality is different.
6. Spend time in writing your CV, don’t outsource it. It is one of the most important parts of your candidature. You should be writing your own story. No one knows it better than you. Do research when you are writing your CV.